There are some good options available for building mobile websites.
Options include automated website-to-mobile-converters to php scripts and wordpress mobile plugins for example.
Some key questions we need to ask ourselves is this:
- How much time do we have? This will limit our choices. 1 day, 1 week or 1 month.
- How much are we willing to spend and how would we like to pay? A monthly fee or a Once-off fee.
- Do we need a custom web design or are we happy with choosing a pre-built template that suits our needs?
- Do we just want to re-use our current website or build a brand new website?
- Do we want a mobile-only website or should our website be accessible on all devices including; PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones?
Now that we have a better idea of what our needs are we can take the next step.
- Time-frame – You have some time to do it properly
- Full Service – Let other people what they are good at
- Customized – Spend a bit more on the right solution
- Designer – Update to a fresh new design that fits the time
- Click here for a Custom Mobile Website Solution
- Quick – You need a solution now
- Affordable – You have a small budget / FREE option available
- Self Service – You know your way around web design
- Get Mobile– You love your website, you just need it to work on mobile devices
- Click here for a Quick Automatic Website Conversion
- Do It Yourself – You know your way around the web and take the DIY approach
- Budget– You have a small budget but still need a quality solution
- Time-Frame – Takes Longer, requires set-up & testings
- Be Mobile Friendly – You just need your site to work on mobile devices
- Click here for WordPress Plugins that give mobile functionality